Kenneth (Ken) Mingledorff
- General Counsel to United States Senator
- Former Chief Prosecutor, Harris County District Attorney's Office
- Assisted in drafting Missing Children Legislation as United State Senate staff member
- Former Assistant District Attorney, Harris County, Texas
- Has handled thousands of criminal cases in District, County, and Juvenile Courts.
- Has defended several high publicity criminal cases in Federal Court.
- Appointed by Harris County Commissioners Court to serve as
SPECIAL JUDGE IN HARRIS COUNTY CRIMINAL COURTS AT LAW
- National Award Winning Brief in National Briefing Contest
- Recognized for Academic Excellence
- Licensed to practice law in Florida and Texas
- Defended hundreds of Driving While Intoxicated (DWI) cases
- Over 28 Years of Practicing Law.
- Special Crimes Prosecutor, Harris County Attorney's Office, who convicted numerous hardened criminals
- First woman promoted to Special Crimes Division; Certified Peace Officer while in Special Crimes.
- Investigated and prosecuted Public Integrity Crimes in city and county government.
- Founding member of Child Abuse Committee, Harris County District Attorney's Office.
- Appointed Special Prosecutor in Fort Bend County for investigation and prosecution of Assistant District Attorney.
- Member of Houston Bar Association, Harris County Criminal Lawyers Association, Texas State Bar, Florida State Bar, Association of Trial
Lawyers of America.
- Over 27 Years of Practicing Law.
(answered 24 hours) and let us help you. We are located at Highway 6 South (Map).